The Juvenile speaks....
'Leave him - He is a Juvenile
Let him rape , please do not punish him - He is a juvenile'
The court orders spelled something like this ...
Little did we know we gave him pure bliss...
From The Juvenile .. To us !
I guess you all are fools ,
My plan was forever fool proof !
I know the law , i know how it functions
I checked and re-checked at all junctures !
A juvenile cannot be given The Capital Punishment
And i played a good game - and i have no resentment !
She was ordinary , but not my desires
She ignited in me that burnt within like fires !
I wanted to possess every inch of her flesh ,
Hit her , scratch her consume her sweet scent
Damn no , trust me - still no regrets !
Just a lil annoyed by the constant threats !
She screamed ,she kicked , i payed no attention
'Will i satisfy my hunger' that then was my only tension !
Mom thought i was a kid - just growing up
Little did she know , I was a man who was all geared up.
Grown up in thoughts and deeds
Drinking and smoking joints n weeds ...
My friends called me 'champ'
Oh how cool it was to deceive that tramp ...
Delhi sucked out all the pleasure from the triumph a lil later
I dint know there existed people who actually were labelled ' Crime Hater '
How did Delhi stir up this storm ,
Wat was the need to protest in this form ?
I just slept with a chick
Tough i played a lil trick
She was not ready and i touched before she could hide
And then things happened just like the tide !
They say I should be killed and should die
I ask them - what have i done , why ?
Yaah ..OK, I admit I was wrong
I should have been easy and not gone on her so strong !
But i trust my government and know how they are
Will just send me behind bars and think this will scare
But jails are kool , coz i am safe
And much away from the upheaval n rape !
I wont be hung , i wont be stoned , neither will i be shot at sight
All those who prayed so - I am sorry u lost the fight !
I will live and be more stronger
and do deeds later that will be wronger ..
But for now - I am a juvenile - Please don't hurt me !!
Keep sulking coz i shall soon be free...
Let him rape , please do not punish him - He is a juvenile'
The court orders spelled something like this ...
Little did we know we gave him pure bliss...
From The Juvenile .. To us !
I guess you all are fools ,
My plan was forever fool proof !
I know the law , i know how it functions
I checked and re-checked at all junctures !
A juvenile cannot be given The Capital Punishment
And i played a good game - and i have no resentment !
She was ordinary , but not my desires
She ignited in me that burnt within like fires !
I wanted to possess every inch of her flesh ,
Hit her , scratch her consume her sweet scent
Damn no , trust me - still no regrets !
Just a lil annoyed by the constant threats !
She screamed ,she kicked , i payed no attention
'Will i satisfy my hunger' that then was my only tension !
Mom thought i was a kid - just growing up
Little did she know , I was a man who was all geared up.
Grown up in thoughts and deeds
Drinking and smoking joints n weeds ...
My friends called me 'champ'
Oh how cool it was to deceive that tramp ...
Delhi sucked out all the pleasure from the triumph a lil later
I dint know there existed people who actually were labelled ' Crime Hater '
How did Delhi stir up this storm ,
Wat was the need to protest in this form ?
I just slept with a chick
Tough i played a lil trick
She was not ready and i touched before she could hide
And then things happened just like the tide !
They say I should be killed and should die
I ask them - what have i done , why ?
Yaah ..OK, I admit I was wrong
I should have been easy and not gone on her so strong !
But i trust my government and know how they are
Will just send me behind bars and think this will scare
But jails are kool , coz i am safe
And much away from the upheaval n rape !
I wont be hung , i wont be stoned , neither will i be shot at sight
All those who prayed so - I am sorry u lost the fight !
I will live and be more stronger
and do deeds later that will be wronger ..
But for now - I am a juvenile - Please don't hurt me !!
Keep sulking coz i shall soon be free...

No comments:
Post a Comment