Saturday, 5 April 2014

  The girl who never slept... !!



Yes I am her.... I am the one
Taken loved and thrown away
like an unwanted stray !
Yes I am her ... I am the one !

You may have seen me someday walking lonely on the streets
Unaware of what goes on , who comes forward and who retreats
Yes i am her .. I am the one !

I was barely born
And dad was gone..
Never felt his hand on my head
He never picked me up and put me to bed !

Mom held my hands
Got pretty hair bands
Run all errands
Until he came her way !
He really made her whole world sway !

We were happy so were the skies,
I prayed "let this be- till the sky dies"

Prayers are never answered - they aren't meant to be
For life took away from me - my sweet happy family !

Glasses shattered , Breaths battered , Memories scattered
I picked me up from the hole
Life did take on me a huge heavy toll !

Lonesome roads , empty rooms and a wailing mother
I so wished I were dead and dint see a day another !

I agreed to challenge life
Took the hurdles and braved the strife !

Yes I am Her ... I am the one !
Taken , loved and thrown away
Like an unwanted stray !

Life was tolerable
I was capable
I steered through the waves of emotions
Lived life and enjoyed its off and on commotions !!

He came my way .. Gave me hope
I felt it loosen - The thick fat rope !
The rope that was choking me from birth
The rope that grounded me to the earth !

I saw me smile
He lessened the vile
The trial to be happy started
I halted , I fell but dint end what I had started !

The shadows of past haunting
The pain within daunting
My smile I went on flaunting
Little did i know - The ghosts of past were still hunting !!

Yes I am her ,, I an the one ..
The girl who never slept
whose eyes were forever on the open sky kept !

I still let my tears roll upon my cheek
Tears seem part of me , I know i am sick !

Sickness of mind and body are synonymous to me
I realized patience is the only key !

I am patient , i keep quite
Even tough i know I am right !
But silence is the soul of a big fight ,
A fight i started with my self
I trust me , i need no one for help !

I still keep awake and tremble at nights
I wish i could fly out like colorful kites !
I still cry amidst deep sleep
The pain dammit - It is still so deep !

Yes I am her .. I am the one..
Taken loved & thrown away
Like an unwanted stray !!

Yes I am her .... I am the one...

No comments:

Post a Comment