To My Knight in shinning Armour !!!
His hot breath blew away a messy strand from my face ,
The helpless locks curled up in a frenzied daze
He murmured huskily - " I never knew your eyes were of a light brown Haze '
I seemed to be entangled in his overpowering deep gaze !
I trembled , I smiled , I looked up in style , My voice a whisper , I just cudnt raise !
His caress on the nape of my neck
His light gentle maddening peck
Dammit ! I shivered , Oh what the heck !!
Earth to Soul - Earth to Soul , Mic testing - CHECK !!
He killed the distance with a single step
Breathing collided , skin touched - Fire Alert !
I looked up avoiding his deep piercing stare
Suchha magnetic scent - damn rare !
Times ticking so so fast - Its just Not Fair !
The world runs madly by - Trust me I really don't care !
His soft whisper onto my ears ,
Liquifying instantly all unknown fears
Strength rolling down my cheeks
Taking the form of tears !
Oh ! My Knight in shinning Armour, Hold me tight ,
Make me feel the power of your sight,
Let me drown in the darkness of the darkest night,
Let me not resist you , let me not fight !
Oh ! Knight , embrace my fears and my tears ,
Come Embrace my Lonely soul ,
Caress my heart and kiss my fading smile ,
And make me love you more !
More than the heart can hold
More than love stories ever told
Let a new chapter of love unfold
Let spring bloom in a night so cold !
Let the rain stop midway ,
Let the breeze blow astray ,
Let the moon stop shinning ,
And the scorching sun stop whining !
Dont let go , dont stop holding my hand ,
For I have seen happiness slip off like sand .
Let us be stronger than the strongest of waves
Let the world shut up and slap the ones who rant and rave !
Just stay by me my Knight , in my deep trembling sorrows ,
Promise me we will see brighter new tomorrows ,
Where there shall be no one to separate us from our embrace
where there shall be no darkness - not even a trace !
Promise .. O Promise to hold on till i breathe my last !
Promise me you wont let me fade away , nor slow nor easy nor fast !
Let me close my eyes tonight in your embrace
Let me loose tonight in time and tides race !
Oh ! My Knight in shinning Armour, Hold me tight ,
Make me feel the power of your sight,
Let me drown in the darkness of the darkest night,
Let me not resist you , let me not fight !
His hot breath blew away a messy strand from my face ,
The helpless locks curled up in a frenzied daze
He murmured huskily - " I never knew your eyes were of a light brown Haze '
I seemed to be entangled in his overpowering deep gaze !
I trembled , I smiled , I looked up in style , My voice a whisper , I just cudnt raise !
His caress on the nape of my neck
His light gentle maddening peck
Dammit ! I shivered , Oh what the heck !!
Earth to Soul - Earth to Soul , Mic testing - CHECK !!
He killed the distance with a single step
Breathing collided , skin touched - Fire Alert !
I looked up avoiding his deep piercing stare
Suchha magnetic scent - damn rare !
Times ticking so so fast - Its just Not Fair !
The world runs madly by - Trust me I really don't care !
His soft whisper onto my ears ,
Liquifying instantly all unknown fears
Strength rolling down my cheeks
Taking the form of tears !
Oh ! My Knight in shinning Armour, Hold me tight ,
Make me feel the power of your sight,
Let me drown in the darkness of the darkest night,
Let me not resist you , let me not fight !
Oh ! Knight , embrace my fears and my tears ,
Come Embrace my Lonely soul ,
Caress my heart and kiss my fading smile ,
And make me love you more !
More than the heart can hold
More than love stories ever told
Let a new chapter of love unfold
Let spring bloom in a night so cold !
Let the rain stop midway ,
Let the breeze blow astray ,
Let the moon stop shinning ,
And the scorching sun stop whining !
Dont let go , dont stop holding my hand ,
For I have seen happiness slip off like sand .
Let us be stronger than the strongest of waves
Let the world shut up and slap the ones who rant and rave !
Just stay by me my Knight , in my deep trembling sorrows ,
Promise me we will see brighter new tomorrows ,
Where there shall be no one to separate us from our embrace
where there shall be no darkness - not even a trace !
Promise .. O Promise to hold on till i breathe my last !
Promise me you wont let me fade away , nor slow nor easy nor fast !
Let me close my eyes tonight in your embrace
Let me loose tonight in time and tides race !
Oh ! My Knight in shinning Armour, Hold me tight ,
Make me feel the power of your sight,
Let me drown in the darkness of the darkest night,
Let me not resist you , let me not fight !
No comments:
Post a Comment